Formed in 1973, CTL Management is a west-coast based property management company that has expanded to over 10,000 apartment homes today. We are Committed to Excellence with every property in our portfolio, and we work tirelessly to provide the best metropolitan living experience around. Unlike fee-managed property management companies, CTL is owner-managed so you can rest easy knowing that we are fully invested in our business and our team members. We invite you to join our team and see all you can achieve with CTL.
Headquartered in Portland, OR
Operates 10,000+ garden-style apartments in Seattle, Portland, Eugene, and Sacramento metropolitan regions
Resident satisfaction award-winning company from SatisFacts
Multiple award winners of Multifamily NW ACE awards
95% internal promotion rate
A Culture of Promise
At CTL, we are a people-driven company that works diligently to maintain an environment of collaboration, support, inclusivity, and individual rewards across all our properties. Guided by our core values, we set the standard in rental communities.
- We aim to propose new ideas, seek better solutions, and develop stronger methodologies with our teams and partners on a continual basis.
- We work diligently to produce high-quality work to ensure a peaceful and reliable living experience at our communities.
- We work as a team, prioritizing effective communication with co-workers, supervisors, customers, and outside contacts.
- We foster an environment of positivity and courteousness, and we aim to find ways to make things work and achieve our objectives.
- Our company follows all processes, safety and conduct rules, and other regulations at every property to ensure the success of our people.
Diversity And Inclusion
CTL embraces the diversity and individuality of our employees, and we believe that each person deserves equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect in the workplace. When these principles are met, our company performs at its highest level fulfilling our purpose of providing communities with quality housing and business spaces. We are committed to:
Respecting and valuing individual, cultural, and other identity-based differences
Supporting diverse perspectives and ideas
Equitable treatment and elimination of discrimination
Empowering our employees by providing education opportunities
When you join the CTL team, you are partnering with a network of property professionals who are committed to empowering your path to success. Our employees are our biggest investment, and we offer:
- Complete standardized training through our online learning management system
- Hands-on, in-person specialty training
- Access to CTL University, our in-house education program dedicated to making sure CTL leasing employees are well-trained, properly informed, and expertly knowledgeable in the property management industry
- ACME (Apartment Community Maintenance Experts) training for technicians, a program designed to train and develop maintenance personnel through monthly in-person meetings, hands-on training modules, certification testing, and networking
- A variety of recognition programs to honor and reward our staff across all disciplines for all their hard work
- Competitive wages and annual pay raise opportunities
- Rent discounts/allowance of up to 40%
- Commissions on new rentals and renewals
- Semi-annual bonus program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance benefits
- Voluntary add-ons for life, accident and critical illness and long-term care insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee referral program
- 100% employer-funded company profit-sharing program
- 401(k) retirement program with up to 20% employer matching
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick and two personal days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company events that may include annual bowling, golf tournament, picnics, team-building days, annual holiday party, casual days and year-round “Just for Fun” activities/contests
As a key member of our leasing team, you will conduct property tours, complete move-in/out inspections, process applications, communicate updates to residents, maintain current databases and provide administrative support to the property manager.
As part of our maintenance team, you will maintain curb appeal across the property, paint interior walls, perform apartment turnovers, service appliances, complete resident work order requests and provide exceptional customer service to all individuals living in our communities.
No experience? No problem!
CTL Management is actively hiring entry-level candidates. We will train you to become a successful team member and will provide you with all the training and tools you need to be proficient in your role. We promote from within and offer opportunities to advance into management positions.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - The Randall Group, CTL Management and Focus Commercial are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, military status or any other characteristics prohibited by federal and state law.